Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Shopping


Today is the third day of winter and the right time to think about Christmas gifts for your relatives and friends. Christmas is my favorite holiday when all members of our family get together to congratulate each other and share the last news. I always make a wish and have to say for the last 5 years all my wishes have come true. Last month I decided to put by some money on presents in order not to shock my budget at once. I also applied for a new credit card to be confident that my total amount of money will be enough for shopping and I will be able to delight all of my family members. Begin to prepare gifts beforehand in order to avoid rush on the eve.

1 comment:

Organic Shampoo said...

I like it Christmas Shopping and very interesting festival....