Going somewhere abroad, not only this holiday season, we all take credit cards to enjoy their convenience and reliability. These small tips will help you to spend your vacation in a good mood.
1. Make sure whether your card is acceptable at that particular place or not. If yes…
2. Check the expiration date of your credit card and its limit.
3. Inform your bank that you are going to travel. If you use your plastic, say, in Spain, the bank may suppose that your card is used by another person and take necessary measures to protect your account.
4. Keep the number of your credit account in a reliable place, e.g. safe, while you are away.
5. Going shopping, hide your plastics thoroughly to avoid theft that happens not only in the US.